Wednesday 20 November 2013

7 Wonders of Yuletide : Pretty Little Surprise

Sometime in October, as I was "busy" Facebook-ing on a laid back weekday night, I came across one item in my news feed - my friend liked a post of Starbucks Philippines about a survey. I clicked and it was about writing an essay with the topic "Why do you love Starbucks?" Since I was bored, I answered the survey and wrote a short essay. Honestly, I didn't even save a copy of what I wrote and I remember that it was a really short one. I think I just showcased Starbucks being more than just about coffee and all. They were to choose hundreds of winners anyway, who will each receive a set of Starbucks Card, so I thought it will just be a raffle and the content will not matter too much. 

Weeks passed from the day that I answered the survey and I have to say that I have totally forgotten about it. Besides, I already have a Starbucks card. Then, towards the end of October, a friend asked me if I joined the contest since she saw my name on the list. Could be me or someone with the same name. I searched my news feed and didn't see the post. Then I realized that I did not even LIKE the page of Starbucks Philippines in FB. LOL!!! I checked out their page, liked it, checked on the list of winners and saw my name! Indeed, I won! Wow!

Pretty little box of surprise was delivered to my home address via LBC.

Letter from Starbucks that was included in the box.

See, I'm not one lucky gal when it comes to raffle promos. I NEVER won, ever. This was the first time! Such an early Christmas gift. Might be petty for some but for me, this is no wonder a blessing and an opportunity to bless other people as well.

A card for me and for two dear friends.
One box, 3 Starbucks cards...Since it's the season of giving, Starbucks was generous enough to hand over three cards for each winner. They were meant to be shared and meant to spread the love. One came in with a card holder and was pre-loaded with 500php while the other two were pre-loaded with 300php. It just feels so good to be able to share even the simplest blessings!

Limited edition card holder that was given for free during the first days of the launch of the planner if you avail of the Christmas Edition Card, pre-loaded with 1500php, with free 300php load. It came in some other colors like the festive red!

Thank you Starbucks! Thank you Starbucks Philippines! It's indeed the start of a happy happy Christmas!


--- Starbucks Card Page : https://starbuckscard.ph/SBCard.aspx

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply