Sunday 3 November 2013

Yuletide Blessings

Posted by clapalisoc | Sunday 3 November 2013 | Category: , , |

Christmas season is the most wonderful time of the year for me (and maybe for the majority of the people I know), aside from the summer season (which means triple celebration  for my family - my birthday, Cherienne's birthday and our anniversary). The cool breeze, the carols, the Christmas decors, the gifts, the shopping, the joyful and loving spirit embracing the whole world are just so heart warming. Honestly, I get overly excited when the "ber" months kick in. Each year as the month of June approaches, I tell my husband that I could almost feel Christmas. Too early, you think? Not for me. June is the start of the school year here in our country and from then on, each day and each month becomes so busy that you will not notice how fast time has passed you by. Then you'll just realize that September has kicked in and Christmas countdown has begun, yet again.

Each year I make it appoint to write about things that make my Yuletide season special. People I love, gifts that I have received, places, food and surprises. I wasn't able to carry on last year due to a busy schedule that's beyond imaginable. This year, as I lead a relaxed and housewife mode kind of life, I vow to continue with this simple tradition of mine. 




7 Wonders of Yuletide - Simple Blessings, Simple Joys. 7 of the most special gifts and happenings in my life as we approach the jolly season. No fuzz, no frills, no extravagance - those simplest things that light up the season even more. 

Join me as each day, each moment and each blessing takes me closer to Christmas and the new year!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply