Saturday 28 January 2012

9 Mornings : One Great Morning

Posted by clapalisoc | Saturday 28 January 2012 | Category: , , |

Eastwood City is probably the one place that I would go back to again and again. It brings about a lot of treasured memories –- from the first day that I met my hubby, to night after night dinner dates and morning chill sessions, ice cream breaks, going out for Starbucks hangouts, office first times (and overtimes), promotions, and trainings. It was were I started my corporate career and where I took all the chances and dove into several risks that shaped my life as I live it today.



My Family
Early December, I made a request that I know my hubby will also like –- visiting EWC one early morning. The cool December breeze, combined with heavenly Christmas carols from the Holy Family Chapel, offered this calm and soothing tranquillity that somehow dissipated any anxious emotions I had. It is a much needed pilgrimage amidst the daily buzz given off by the mundo empresarial. The 24th of December, which marked the last day of the annual nine mornings tradition of the Catholics, hubby picked me up from the office at around 4AM. He was with our little girl and brought us to Eastwood City and asked if it will be okay for us to attend mass. How could I say no to such a request?


Holy Family Chapel - from across the street



That morning brought about memories I treasured most -– December 24th [2008], hubby also invited me to attend the mass in that same Chapel. It was one special morning that I will forever keep.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply