Friday 2 December 2011

9 Mornings - Life is a Celebration!

Posted by clapalisoc | Friday 2 December 2011 | Category: , , , , , |

My Raymond & Cherienne
December has always been a special month for me and in no doubt that it's my favorite time of the year. Not only that it's a season for all the good things in the world, where you literally count your blessings, December reminds me of the happiest and defining moments of my life. Looking through the years, I can proudly say that each December has molded me to be the person I am now and has brought me to where I stand at this moment. So each time, as we approach the 12th for the year, I can't help but get exhilarated! So much to thank for, a lot to celebrate about, so many to give of the the blessings bestowed. 


It has also been my tradition to do something I love each December -- write. I used to write letters, create scrap books and document every single day of my December in a journal. Last year, I decided to create a blog series for the yuletide season, 12 Days of Christmas, which featured small and simple things that made my Holiday Season extra special. This year, I'll continue with what I've started with yet another blog series -- 9 Mornings.


Why 9 Mornings?


Don't get me wrong, its not the religious niche you'd think (which you might have already), just the tradition of waking up in the morning and feeling the cool December breeze makes me realize more that God is great and that every  single morning is a blessing. It's also the wonder and a deeper raison d' etre that turned my life around. It's all about this -- 9 blog entries of the 9 precious gifts that the good Lord has bestowed, together with the feelings and experiences that go with them... my 9 Mornings.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply