Tuesday 3 May 2011

12 Days of Christmas : Cherienne's first Starbucks

Posted by clapalisoc | Tuesday 3 May 2011 | Category: , , , , , |

Coffee is an addiction that I can never remove before I got pregnant. Since I was in college, I would sip several mugs of coffee to keep me awake so I can finish my home works, reports, researches and case studies. Coffee has also been my best friend during sleepless review nights for upcoming departmental and final exams. Whenever I loose hope of keeping myself awake while reviewing in our small flat, I would convince my roommates to go out of the building and review someplace else. During the wee hours of the night, we can only run to the nearest Starbucks since it has become a haven for students who desperately need some escape from the temptation of their beds while tiring their brains out. So, since then, Starbucks has been my constant review haven with Caramel Frappe (with extra caramel syrup) as my ever loyal buddy. 








After our Christmas Party yesterday at PCC BCG, Raymond and Cherienne fetched me. It was around 3am and the little girl was still wide awake. They didn't want to go home yet so they treated me out to Starbucks. We went to Starbucks Fort where they have this drive thru. That was actually the first time that Raymond and I went to Starbucks with Cherienne. It was also the first ever Starbucks of my little girl!



I ordered a Venti Signature Iced Choco for Cherienne and me. Raymond ordered a tall Espresso Frappe, no whip with mint syrup and a banana loaf. We went up the high stair case of the store and settled on the second floor space since the ground level was full. Cherienne liked our drink so much that she never wanted to stop sipping. 



Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply