Tuesday 3 May 2011

12 Days of Christmas : Nikon D3100

Posted by clapalisoc | Tuesday 3 May 2011 | Category: , , , , |

I never really liked taking pictures because I always want to be part of pictures. I don't really care about the angles in which the pictures were taken or the art there is. I only want the moments to be captured so I can keep them somewhere and have something to remind me of those great events in my life. Until I met my husband - Raymond. He is keen to angles and focus when taking pictures. He doesn't want to just click away but instead, he wants to capture the moment in a special way. As soon as we started dating, we realized that we both love to eat and try different types of cuisine. We took pictures of each new food we tried by using a cellphone or a digital camera. Problem is, he was never contented with the quality of the shots he made. As each day went by, he became more and more interested in getting a DSLR. Until a few months ago, I decided to get him one as soon as I receive my 13th month pay for the year. I told him that he would need to check on the latest DSLRs and do some research so when I'm equipped to buy him one, he would be ready. So, he researched all that he can research and decided on what DSLR to get - considering the quality and the price.


Last Saturday, December 11,2010, we went hunting for the DSLR that he has been dreaming of. We checked out the different options that the camera stores offered and in less than an hour, my 13th month flew away. I got him a Nikon D3100.


Nikon D3100 is a an entry level DSLR that is light weight and compact. It has a 14.2 mega pixel DX format CMOS image sensor, full 1080p HD cinematic video and comes with an 18-55mm VR lens.


First photo taken after buying the camera. Taken inside our van minutes after leaving the camera store. 

Cherienne posing for daddy. Too much chocolate for that day. Evidence is all around her mouth :)

Home after the tiring mall day but they didn't want to go to bed yet. Cherienne enjoyed projecting in front of the camera. Woooohooo! Not so camera shy :p

And the day after...

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply