Tuesday 3 May 2011

12 Days of Christmas : Family Fun

Posted by clapalisoc | Tuesday 3 May 2011 | Category: , , , , |

If there will be people who will never ever leave your side no matter what you have done, whatever situation you are in, whatever circumstances you are facing, whatever mistakes you have made, through richness or hardships, through prettiness or ugliness, etc etc, they will be your family. 


I am proud to say that I have the best family in the world! They may not be perfect but they have been there for me in every single battle that I've had since I was a little child. My mama, papa, my siblings - Crissy, Darryl, Dominique, Camille and Desmond - have been and continue to be very loving and supportive. We've been through all sorts of mishaps but at the end of each one, family bonds prevail.


Another family that welcomed me most warmly just when I needed it is my husband's family. They are a bunch of people with good heart. They never hesitated to treat me as their own. It will not be smooth sailing all through out I know as we settle our differences but it feels good to know that they are there for me and for my little girl Cherienne.


God has blessed me with so much. I can never stop thanking God for the greatest gifts he has bestowed upon me - Raymond and Cherienne. I've learned a whole lot from the 2 and a half years of everyday life with my hubby and I'm excited to learn more! I cannot live my life without him. Cherienne is the joy of my life. She has taught me to be strong and to keep on fighting. But with this, she also taught me how to slow down and appreciate life as it is. it's always amazing and refreshing to see life through the eyes of a child. 

With them by my side, I know I can do anything and everything! 

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply