Saturday 28 May 2011

Sweet stuff...

Posted by clapalisoc | Saturday 28 May 2011 | Category: |

I am not a fan of flower bouquets ever since. I feel that flower bouquets are a waste of money since I can't really eat them like chocolates or cakes and I can't hug them like stuffed toys.

My husband changed my perception of flowers. Even though he knew that I am not a fan, he still gave me flower bouquets every now and then. He said that he wants me to feel girly and special even more. 


Bouquet of Gerbera

Bouquet of Stargazer Lilies

Stargazer Lilies! My favorite!

Dried up and boxed up lilies :p

A dozen red roses

It's really a blessing to find and be with that person who makes you smile with no reason at all. It's a gift to wake up each day seeing the face of the person you love the most. 

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply