Tuesday 3 May 2011

12 Days of Christmas : Diamond Peel

Posted by clapalisoc | Tuesday 3 May 2011 | Category: , , |

The Corporate World tends to be stressful especially when things are just so crazy with rules not being followed and demotivation is everywhere. You can rant about everything but you certainly know that this will not change anything. You try to take a step forward but you are blocked by those who think they have the solution and will do everything to get what they want. It is tiring and draining. Work load is no problem but when the environment where you perform your tasks is all crap, stress will creep into you whether you like it or not.


Recently, I've been feeling all stressed out. First from the change in my schedule - from day shift to night shift - which I don't have a control of due to the nature of my work. Second is from the change in role - from a QAS to a QA Supervisor -  which is really challenging and quite confusing due to the number of bosses that I need to deal with. Third is from the work environment I am in - just full of crap. 


For the longest time in my life, I am breaking out with stubborn pimples all over my face. It's frustrating and sad. Good thing God gave me a very loving husband who cares so much on how I feel about everything and anything at all. He treated me to several sessions of Diamond Peel at Clarity Aesthetic Center in Market Market. I had my first session yesterday morning, Dec.02, 2010. The procedure lasted about 30-40 minutes, including the facial cleansing. After the session, my face felt so smooth though some pimples and marks were still there. According to the doctor, a continuous treatment is needed to achieve the desired result. So, I promise to distance myself, as much as possible, from all the negative vibes and just stay focused on what I have to do. And of course, I promise not to miss any of my Diamond Peel sessions!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply