Tuesday 3 May 2011

12 Days of Christmas : Oh Christmas Tree

Posted by clapalisoc | Tuesday 3 May 2011 | Category: , |


Christmas is the most exciting Holiday for me. As soon as the year hits on the "ber" months, I really get excited. My heart leaps with joy whenever I hear Christmas songs and see Christmas lights and decors. 

For Christmas 2010, I promised my little girl that I would set up a Christmas Tree for her since I was not able to do so the previous year. Early November, we started hunting for the perfect tree. I wanted it to be around 6 ft. tall but I wanted it to be a little compact since there is not much space around the house. Mid-November, we already found our tree! We got it from Metro Market Market. It was just what I was hoping to have. 

We decorated the tree with small bulbed lights, silver ribbons and red balls - nothing too grand. Whenever we turn on the lights at night, Cherienne would get excited to the point that she would try hard to steal a ball or grab a light bulb. After several days of educating her of the danger, she gave up and just appreciated the sight with her little cute eyes.

Closer look - red ball with gold design

with the silver ribbon

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply